I’m going to be in Berlin for around a week during New Year’s. Barring snowstorm, cancelled flights or unexpected mishaps, I’m planning to have a readers meet-up sometime in the late-afternoon on the 28th.
I’ve done meet-ups in the past in Paris and Vancouver. Both went really well, we had several people, grabbed a bite to eat and had great discussions.
If you are going to be in Berlin on the 28th of December, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I know how many people are coming, I’ll try to schedule a tentative time and place.
Best Posts of 2010
This past year has been a big one for the website. I launched both Learning on Steroids and the video course. The newsletter has had several editions and there are now over 3000 subscribers. I also added dozens of new articles to the archives, which now has nearly 900 articles.
If you’re new to the website, here are some of the best posts from the last year. See you in 2011!
- Living on the Edge of Incompetence
- Should You Wander the World or Build a Home?
- Does Thinking About the Ideal Life Actually Lead to Living One?
- If You’re So Smart, Why is Your Life Still a Mess?
- Are You Living Life or Just Planning Your Biography?
- Here’s What’s Wrong with Self-Help