I’ve recently recieved a boost in traffic, so if you are new to this site, I’d like to say hello!
For those who don’t know me, I’m an enthusiastic, personal-development obsessed, goal-setting guy who just happens to still be in his last term of high school. 😉 I started this blog almost three months ago and it has been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life. Hopefully I can continue to maximize my own growth so I can have things to keep writing about!
Although I normally write articles that don’t have a real chronological significance attached to them, this blog has a design that makes browsing deep into the archives a little tricky. Hopefully I can get a much nicer website redesign in August or July that will allow easier browsing of the articles I’ve posted.
I love getting feedback from my readers so please check out my contact form and send me a message, even just a hello. 🙂
Here are five (actually six!) of my most popular posts from the website. I’ve tried to dig a bit deeper into the archives just so these might be new to some of my regular readers. Enjoy!
- Gratitude  – Sometimes in the constant quest for better and more we can forget to appreciate what we already have. Being grateful doesn’t mean being guilty, it means looking at the world with the eyes of someone who has never seen it before. Every day I walk outside I look up to the sky and I am stunned by the sheer beauty and complexity of the world we live in. Don’t lose sight of that.
- Vertical and Lateral Growth (Part One , Part Two ) – Set goals? Don’t set goals? Enjoy life? Lead a life of self-discipline? How can we solve these seemingly complex problems. Is personal growth found in enriching our experience or just in stretching? In these two articles I provide an argument that yes you can have your cake and eat it too and I’ll tell you how my paradigm lets me do just that every day!
- Never Run Out of Ideas Again!  – Trouble finding topics to blog about? Having difficulty coming up with ideas for how to take that project to the next level? In this article I discuss a technique I use that allows me to have a constant store of great ideas and thoughts without having to squeeze them out in the last minute. Stress-free creativity!
- Seven Days  – Take time each week to plan out your future and review your progress. The weekly review has been one of the key techniques for shaping my life and I think that everybody should start right now. It doesn’t matter how fast you are going if it is in the wrong direction!
- How Much Time Do You Have?  – I’m a busy guy. When I’m not keeping an A+ average in school, running in track and field, exercising for an hour every day, coaching community soccer, teaching swimming lessons, working as a lifeguard, attending Toastmasters, working on my multimedia project, and reading 1-2 books per week, working on my php and CSS skills, or writing blog entries I always find time to enjoy life to the fullest. Don’t tell me you don’t have enough time!
Since this is a fairly unconcentrated topic for a post I’m going to invite anyone who has been reading my blog, or has just stumbled on it today to write a comment to this post telling me how they found it and what they think. I want to know how I can do an even better job writing blog posts for you, but I can’t improve if you don’t give me the opinions you have.
Remember to always strive to get the most out of your life!