Rapid Learner  is my most popular course on learning more effectively. It’s a six-week course designed to guide you through everything you need to know to ace your next exam, master professional skills or learn anything you care about more quickly and efficiently.
Over the last several months, my team and I have been working on major upgrades to the course. A major motivator for this upgrade was bringing some of the ideas and method in line with my recent book, Ultralearning . For those who read the book, but wanted more structure and detailed guidance, this course is a good fit for you.
What’s new in Rapid Learner 2.0?
- Dozens of new and revamped lessons. These lessons were created not only because of new research I added in the process of writing Ultralearning, but also to address common issues that came up since the first edition.
- Deep Dives: Notetaking and Spaced Reptition Systems. These lessons go into minute detail into how to take notes effectively, as well as how to use spaced repetition systems to remember anything. Walking through concrete examples with live footage from classes I’ve actually taken, you can see how to apply these strategies exactly.
- New premium coaching add-on (limited capacity). One of the most frequent questions I get asked is whether I offer one-on-one coaching. With this next session, I’ll be taking a smaller group of students to work with me directly on their projects. This includes:
- Weekly group live discussion sessions. Not only can you share your project with me and receive tips, but you can see the ideas applied in other projects as well.
- Personal accountability system. If you want extra nudging to stay on track in the course (and your project!), we’ll be offering an optional accountability system to help you out.
- One-on-one “office hours.” In addition to the group live discussions, I’ll also be holding regular office hours, so if you’re stuck in your studies, you can chat with me one-on-one to get advice.
Free for Old Students
Any previous student of Rapid Learner will get the upgrade to their course free of charge. Although this second edition represents a lot of new material, I want to make sure old students can benefit. When the new session is available, all the new lessons, revised lessons and deep dives will automatically be added to the accounts of past students.
We plan on opening the new session in early April, but I’ll announce the exact dates once all the finishing touches are ready!