My new course Make it Happen! is now open. Check out the registration page below to learn more about it:
The most important skill you can learn is to be able to create goals and plans you’ll actually finish. Not just checking off daily to-do items, but setting up big, important projects and goals for your life and turning them into a reality is what matters most.
In this course, I’d like to teach you how to do this. This new, six-week course has daily lessons and in-depth, interactive worksheets covering:
- How to figure out your priorities in life so you’ll know when you’re on track and when you’re just making excuses
- How to make tough decisions, balancing the need for more research and taking action
- How to create plans you’ll actually stick with, not just ones that look good on paper
- How to build confidence in yourself, and how to overcome the limiting beliefs that have held you back in the past
- How to make progress even when you’re busy
- And much more…
As always, I’ll be holding registration until Friday, September 28th, at midnight Pacific Time.
I hope to see you in this new course. Let’s make it happen together!