I enjoy receiving reader comments, either through the comment form at the bottom of my posts or through e-mail. Occasionally I’ll get an e-mail from someone asking for advice in solving a problem or for more resources of information. I’ve found these little glimpses to be helpful in knowing where to take the content of this blog to address real issues in life.
I’d like to ask you a few questions about your goals, obstacles and life. You can be brief or lengthy, I’ll read all the responses and you can answer any questions you feel like (or even add responses to ones I haven’t asked). I’m hoping that in reading your responses I can improve the quality of the content for this blog.
- How old are you? (I certainly won’t be practicing ageism, but I’m curious as to who’s reading)
- What have been your favorite (or least favorite) entries to the site?
- What area of your life (finances, relationships, health, etc.) are you trying to improve most right now?
- What is a problem you’ve been trying to solve recently?
- What do you see as your more distant ambitions or goals for life?
I look forward to reading more about everyone. I’d also like to thank everyone who participated in the last survey, which gave me a lot of new ideas for how to shape this blog.
You can reply in the comments, or send me an e-mail which is private.