I’m working on a major expansion to Learn More, Study Less and I need your help.
I’m looking for learners who can be case studies for the upcoming expansion. Specifically, I’m looking for people who have read either:
- Learn More, Study Less
- my free ebook/articles on holistic learning
- or been a part of Learning on Steroids
Second, I’m looking for people who received tangible results from the ideas. Saying you liked the book or learn “better” won’t work for a case study. The improvements don’t need to be dramatic, just something specific. Examples:
- “I increased my GPA from a B to an A”
- “I’ve been able to study 30 minutes less each day.”
- “I got an A+ on a recent exam.”
- “I was able to teach myself Python/Cantonese/quantum physics because of the ideas.”
- “I reorganized my study habits to give me enough time to take up a new hobby.”
Finally, I’m looking for people who can be ultra-specific in how the book/ideas helped them succeed. These are case studies, not testimonials, so I’m looking at walking through exactly which ideas worked, how you implemented them, etc.
Of course, you have to also be willing for me to interview you either via Skype or email and to be okay with me publishing the case study in the next edition.
If you’ve read the book, gotten results and can explain in specifics, please send me an email. If you aren’t sure whether your case will fit, send me an email anyways, as I’d rather have too many examples to choose from than too few.