I enjoy writing articles, but what I really like is when people take action and use the ideas. Starting tomorrow I’m putting on a one-week free bootcamp designed to teach you the skills to be more productive and learn faster. Every day I’ll send out a new idea as well as a quick action step so you can build momentum with new habits.
Once the week is over, I’ll reopen Learning on Steroids, and continue with a select group. I haven’t had a new opening of Learning on Steroids for over a year now, and I don’t know when I’ll do it next. If you’ve been interested in building better habits, this is your chance.
The bootcamp will only be delivered to people on my free newsletter, however. I’m not posting the content to this blog or to RSS. It’s completely free, and you can easily unsubscribe, so if you’re not currently on the email list sign up here. If you’re not sure whether you’re enrolled, you can enter your email address anyways (it won’t double subscribe you, if you already are subscribed).
Here’s a brief outline of a few of the ideas I’m going to share for free over the next seven days:
- The exact time management system I used to complete the MIT Challenge
- How to get through hundreds of pages of reading, without losing focus
- Which note-taking technique you should use (and which common one you should never use)
- The technique to boost your memory, so you remember content years after the class was taught
- How to always have confidence before taking any exam
Again this is completely FREE, but only to people on the email list.
I’ll try to send links to the previous days’ content, in case you’re late by a day or two, but otherwise I won’t be archiving the bootcamp publicly. That means if you miss it, it’s gone.