This June, I gave a keynote talk at WDS 2019 about Ultralearning.
I cover five lessons I’ve learned about life from undertaking my various projects:
- The hard way is the easy way.
- A little fear is very useful.
- Feedback is good, so ignore most of it.
- The shortest path is straight ahead.
- Happiness is not pleasure. Happiness is the expansion of possibility.
This is definitely the largest audience I’ve spoken to in-person before. It was great to share some of my stories and experiences along with what is (hopefully) some advice that will make you think. I hope you enjoy it!